Sunday, February 19, 2006

Messy side....

Tonight at IGNITE, I was informed of some stuff that would classify as the messy side of ministry (middle school DRAMA). We also had some students who came that would probably not be welcome at most churches. On the way home from the FUSEBOX, I had a thought from God. God spoke to me and all I could say was thanks! Thank you God, for allowing us to get neck deep in ministry, for allowing us to be apart of the “MESSY” side of ministry. Thank you for allowing students to feel comfortable to come to IGNITE and have fun. Thank you for allowing us to have great leaders that have built relationships with students that are open and honest!

TO ALL IGNITE LEADERS :: You are AWESOME! You are doing a PHEMONIAL job! Thank you for loving Jesus and loving students! You inspire me and spur me on! We are seeing God work and he is going to continue to move!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alden, you're doing an awesome job at IGNITE. Honestly, I sometimes forget I'm a leader when you're talking to the students because the messages are so engaging. I'm sure the other leaders agree with me when I say that you're an inspire to us as well. It's amazing when we all can inspire one another through our love of Jesus Christ.