Saturday, September 30, 2006

Looking Forward.....

Today, has been a great day! My wife and I slept in a later than normal. I got up and fixed up some breakfast (cinnamon rolls!!!). Cut the grass, relaxed, washed clothes, grilled out, and watching some College Football. What a great day! I always look forward to our Saturdays, when we can just chill out with one another! It doesn't get much better than that!

I am also looking forward to tomorrow! Every Saturday, I look forward to Sunday. Tomorrow, will be a GREAT day! There are going to be a ton of people at NewSpring, Lindsay Owens (our New Middle School Ministry Assistant) joins the team tomorrow, we will be having IGNITE at the main campus, and Jesus is going to rock some lives of some people tomorrow!!

I hope that you are looking forward to tomorrow, if you are in the area - join us at NEWSPRING Church (services at 9:15AM, 11:15AM, and 6:00PM)! Have a great tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

ok alden. you need to update this more. gah. jkkkk

see you sunday.