Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Jet Plane.....

I am sitting in the Knoxville, TN Airport waiting to board a plane to take us to Chicago, IL for the SHIFT Conference put on by Willow Creek. I am looking forward to hanging out with the rest of the Student Ministry Team while we are in Chicago, learning from so many other people. Continue to pray for us as we travel, also pray that we learn a lot and have the time to continue to dream while we are here.

Anyway, it is quite boring in airports! Long lines of seats, long lines of people waiting to board the plane, people laying on the floor sleeping, people reading magazines, people acting like they are praying, but actually sleeping, etc. Sort of boring! Here is what I mean:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alden, have a safe trip. Youll be in my prayers. Great job this past mon at AUFCA. God Bless
Matt

Anonymous said...

Alden, all of you will be in my prayers. Have an awesome and safe trip!

brittney