Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Prison Break....

This Sunday we are beginning a new series called PRISON BREAK. We are going to be exploring some topics that keep us behind bars and from the freedom that Christ gave us through His death.

Here is the breakdown of our new series:
  • April 15th - SHAME & GUILT: Lindsay Owens will be teaching and it is going be awesome. I have seen the outline and she is going to rock it out!
  • April 22th - JEALOUSY & ENVY: I am teaching.
  • April 29th - ANGER: David Hall will be teaching this, he has some great ideas that we are going to creativity with this Thursday. Should be awesome!
  • May 6th - CHAINS THAT HOLD US: I will be teaching again to close out the series.
The whole Ignite Staff really believes that God is going to move in this series. I cannot wait to see what God is going to do in the lives of students, when they realize that the shame, guilt, jealousy, and anger that they are holding onto is NOT the way God intended for them to live!

2 comments:

Jane said...

I am a member at NS... even tho' I am 40, I want to attend this series! Dang, you guys don't hold back with the youth! Thank you for that!!! If I had kids, I would want them to be in your ministry!
Jane

Unknown said...

A dawg!

I hope all is well in yo hood. Keep going my friend!