Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Community

First of all, I am sorry that it has been so long since I have posted on this blog. No excuses; except, we have had some internet problems, really busy, etc. Great news in that everything is going smoothly with the home purchase. So far, there have been no glitches in the home inspections, things are being fixedp and put in place to close on Oct. 28th! Deanna and I will spend the week painting and doing some little things around the house. On Nov. 4, Ellis Transfer and Strorage will bring all our stuff up to move in!

Well, the post title said community, but I had to give a little update! Tonight, I am teaching at FUSE on Biblical Community, as we prepare to start LIFE Crews. LIFE Crews is the small group ministry of the puzzle at FUSE. Our theme verse for LIFE Crews is 1 Thessalonians 2:8, "We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you onto only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us." Here is our logo for LIFE Crews:

Tonight is going to be fun, so please be praying for me that I speak straight from the heart of God and that they hear the importance of fellowship with each other!

No comments: