Thursday, October 27, 2005

Lick a foot?

Last night at FUSE, we had a great night! We had 135 students and 28 adult leaders there! It was a great night. Perry Noble came and gave a great message! He laid it down and the kids were so in tune with it!

Before we got the night started we played a game of "EAT or DON'T EAT." Basically we show a close up picture of something and then ask "EAT or DON'T EAT" One of the pictures was of a blistered foot! It was gross!!! The most unbelievable thing was that we had a girl take the challenge that she would lick the foot! YES, she licked the blistered foot! WOW! I still can't get that picture out of my head!

What a great night! Lots of fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me that you got pictures of that!

Alden Ellis said...

Jenni, We got pics of it! It was incredible! I am waiting on the pic to come from a student, so I can post it on the blog! WOW!!