Saturday, December 31, 2005

Ending 2005....

Last post of 2005…What a great year, with so many twists and turns.  At the beginning of 2005 I was in Gatlinburg, TN with a group of 50 from Florence, SC.  I hold so many great memories of my time in Florence.  Deanna and I were able to serve some of the most awesome students and families!  Although, I would have never thought that to begin 2006, I would be transitioned to Anderson, SC to serve as the Middle School Pastor at NewSpring Church.  What a great opportunity to serve with the greatest pastor, Perry Noble, and greatest team of staff members!

God, thank you for your provision and love!  You continue to amaze me!

Have a great 2006!  It is going to be awesome!  Also what a way to open 2006 by going to worship tomorrow morning with the body of Christ!

2 comments:

John said...

Alden, hope you had a good Christmas. Read my blog, even though I have not updated it recently. A lot has gone on these past couple of months...I'm assuming you know that Chris and Kelley Butler have moved to FBC Liberty with Travis. Call me sometime, and I'll try to do the same. We love you.
Keep Believing
John

John said...

Alden, good to read your thoughts. Read mine at www.johnmswindler.blogspot.com. It's not real up to date, but you might still enjoy it. Guess you know Chris and Kelley Butler have moved back to the upstate, working with Travis Bowers at FBC Liberty...we had a New Year's Eve goodbye service for them last night. Call me soon, and I'll try to do the same. Love to Deanna and the rest of your family. We love you, and I want to come see you soon.
Keep Believing!
John