Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Up Early.....(Not to Bad)

This morning I woke up early, which most of the time is awful!  I do not like getting up early at all!  This morning was GREAT!  My wife woke me up with her soft voice (by the way, my wife is AWESOME).  I got a shower and then fixed breakfast for us.  Not elaborate, scrambled eggs and toast with strawberry preserves, but very good, if I say so myself.  Then checked out some blogs, news, etc.  I am now off to take my great friend to the doctor’s office for a checkup.  Anyway, all that to say, I hope that you have a great morning!  

John 3:30, “He must become greater; I must become less.”  What a powerful verse!  I wake up early and get to be slapped in the face with the reality of God powerful presence!  Thank you God for loving us so much that you desire to spend time with each one of us!  

No comments: