Monday, January 09, 2006

Tomorrow.....

Tomorrow, I get to travel back to Florence, SC.  I have been invited to come and speak for the Francis Marion University Baptist Campus Ministry!  I spent a lot of time pouring into some students there and I look forward to getting to see some of them again!  Please pray that God would speak through me to them in a clear and relevant way!  I also look forward to spending time with Kendal Danford, the Campus Minister at FMU.  This man has a passion for college students and seeing them grow in their walk with Christ!  I am always encouraged by my time with him and always seem to learn a few things as well!

Also, I am going to catch lunch with my former pastor!  Should be a great trip to Florence, SC, although a little short!  I will post how it went a little later!

No comments: