Monday, May 29, 2006

MEMORIAL DAY.....

Memorial Day is always fun! Today, I woke up at 10 AM, ate a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and read the paper. Then Deanna came home for lunch. I love being able to have lunch with my wife at home. After we ate, we sat on the couch and watched TV, while see fell asleep. After that I vacuumed the floors and clean the hardwood floors in the den and kitchen. I also installed a ventilation fan/light combo in the master bathroom! Just a reminder, attics are HOT! I was sweating all over the place! CRAZY!!

Now, Deanna is home and we are getting ready to head over the big metropolis of Pendleton, SC. We are going to a get together at the home of Saunders Gibbes, JT, Eddie, and John F. Should be lots of fun! I will post some pics later, from my NEW digital camera!!!

No comments: