Wednesday, May 24, 2006

WHAT ELSE WHOULD I DO.........

What else would I do if I wasn't in the ministry? Yesterday this question was posed to me. My answer:

I do not know! I cannot see myself doing anything else. This is what God has called me to! He has called me to ministry, specifically to students and their families. For me, serving in ministry has to be something that it is the only thing you can do! If you can see yourself doing something else, go and do it!! My passion for ministry is something that is deep down inside of me, I can feel it, it is deep inside my bones, I think about it, I dream about it! Serving the Living God through ministry is all I WANT to do!!


So I pose this question, what are you passionate about? For me, it is serving God by serving and ministering to students! You may ask what do you mean by passionate, passion, etc. Try this: what do you dream about, think about, love being a part of?

No comments: