Tuesday, May 16, 2006

THE PIECES......

The pieces are starting to come together for IGNITE, the Middle School Ministry at NewSpring Church. Since January 2006, God has given me the wonderful calling to be the pastor to the middle school students of NewSpring. Since that time, I have spent a lot of time in prayer, spent time dreaming, spent time studying, and spent time investing in people. Today, we hired another piece to puzzle as we continue to build the ministry and staff that God desires. Andrew, David, and John make up a wonderful team of people who love Jesus and love students! Each one has so many different gifts and talents! I cannot wait to see all of us mesh and see the strengths blossom in each one of us! Welcome to the team John!

I am excited about what the future holds for IGNITE, FUSE (High School Ministry), and NewSpring Church! God is already doing some awesome things in the lives of our students and I know that it is going to get even better! My prayer is that we will stay faithful to God's call on our lives!!

No comments: