Thursday, August 25, 2005

PEACE…..

Peace like a river, peace like waterfall, peace that passes all knowledge, understanding! That is what we have experienced while walking along God’s path that he has laid for us. During the interview process for us to come to NEWSPRING, God gave us peace. We knew that this is what God wanted us to do; we never second guessed.

Today, I stopped by the NEWSPRING offices and got to see some of the part-time staff. Tommy, Tyler, and Caroline were there plugging away! It was great to get to see there excitement and also see that my office is connected to theirs! I am stoked about getting to work with them! God is getting ready to take this ministry to another level! Jonathan Herron is the man that God has called to shepherd this ministry. Please pray for him as he is speaking at a camp this week (His wife, Amber, is so faithfully tying up loose ends!) They will be driving from Michigan next Tuesday and Wednesday (that is soooooo long of a drive). Oh by the way I forgot to tell you, God is getting ready to take this ministry to another level!

Deanna and I will be looking at another house tomorrow! Say a brief prayer, not that this will be the house, but we will be patient and wait on the right one for us!

One side note, if you are looking for some deep theological thought everyday, you won’t get it here – I ain’t that deep ;), check out Perry’s Blog or Jonathan’s Blog!!

More later…..

2 comments:

John said...

Hi Alden. You inspired me to set up my own blogspot...visit it at www.johnmswindler@blogspot.com. It's my name with my middle initial. Send me those job descriptions at New Spring to students@lexingtonbaptist.org on Friday if you can for my meeting Sunday.
Keep Believing!
John

John said...

Hi Alden. Thanks for getting me that stuff. God bless.
John