Wednesday, August 24, 2005

THE PRESENT…..

Today was the present, right now is the present. The present time is a gift from God. Today was a gift from God. If tomorrow comes then it will also be a gift from God! What a great day today was! It was awesome to wake up and not be in a rush. Deanna and I were able to enjoy ourselves and take our time getting ready. We meet with our local realtor, Rozz Hood, to get to see some houses in the area. Nothing happening today, but we are keeping our eyes open and the Lord will guide us in the right direction when He sees fit for us to move forward. By the way, if you need a realtor, call Roz! She is a blast; we had a great time getting to spend time with her and Ria Wright, who is working with her!

After some time of house searching, we went by Circuit City and Wal-Mart for some things that we needed and then headed by the house. I finally got my desktop up and running this afternoon and updated with virus protection, etc.

Tonight, I got to experience FUZE, the High School Ministry of NewSpring Community Church. WOW! It was awesome to see 177 students from all over Anderson, SC there to learn more about Jesus Christ. It was also great to meet some of the volunteers of the student ministry. They are doing an outstanding job! I cannot wait to get to know each of them! Each one that I talked to had such a passion to reach the students and share with them. Tonight was so awesome! Thank you Lord, for allowing me to experience that tonight and to look forward to being apart of that every week! Once, I get my hands on a digital camera, I am going to post some pics! Have a great night and enjoy the present…..

No comments: