Wednesday, January 17, 2007

2007 Predictions.....

I came across this link/page the other day. Cannot remember where I came across it, because I just left it up on my screen for a couple of days. Check this page out as it makes 5 Predictions about Youth Trends for 2007.

First paragraph reads: "Today's generation of young students is causing concern among some youth leaders who see increasing fallout from the church and an increasingly secularized culture. Other leaders are just the opposite. They see a generation full of potential and passionately following Christ."

I would fall in the camp of leaders who "see a generation FULL of potential to passionately follow Christ and make a difference in this generation!" (Italics and bold are my revisions).


It was an interesting read and thought provoking. Check out and let me know what you think.

No comments: