Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Excited about....

I am really excited about two things that are headed our way!
  1. UNLEASHED Conference - NewSpring Church, March 15th. Please go to Perry's blog to check out this thoughts and excitement about UNLEASHED at this link. I am excited because it will be formatted in a way that will welcome questions, discussion, and not just lectures. I am also excited because I will have the opportunity to lead the roundtable on Student Ministry with Brad Cooper, our High School Pastor. It will be a whole lot of fun! Hope to see you there!
  2. PUDGEHUCKABY.COM - Pudge is getting back in blogging after a hiatus. Should be interesting to see what in the world he write about. Especially since his first post on Monday, January 29th, will be titled, “How to Bore Kids to Hell at Church…”. Be sure to check out, add it to your feeds, whatever you want. He asked me not to mention that be begged me to put this post up! So, don't mention it to him! ;)

No comments: