Friday, January 26, 2007

First Time at NewSpring.....

Joe Sangl sent this link in an email to the staff. He found it on YouTube. This video documented an older gentleman's first time in church in 20 years! It is 9 minutes long, but well worth the watch. Check out here or down below.

Be sure to catch the quote that hit me square in the eyes!

Son: Now I was worried you wouldn't like it.
Father: Nah, I liked it (I think!?!?)
Son: I know it was a BIG change from what you saw 20 years ago.
Father: Well, you just about have to change, just about have to change.....

WOW!!!

To the Young Man who produced/filmed the video:

Thank you for allowing me to share in this experience. I was greatly moved and it brought me to tears! I pray that your father will continue to come church on a regular basis. God Bless!!

Also jump over and check out Perry's thoughts about the video!


No comments: